At National®, we provide our Emerald Club® customers with a variety of options for a no-hassle, quick and efficient rental experience. Less time at the rental facility means you have more time to conduct your business!
Emerald AisleTM Service
Whether it's your company's travel policy or simply personal preference, if a midsize car is what you require, the Emerald Club AisleTM is the fastest way to get you on the road.
- Make your reservation for an intermediate vehicle confirming Emerald Aisle Service at participating locations.
- When you arrive at the location, go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle, choose from any available car.
- Remember that you can choose any car on the Aisle for the price of the reserved intermediate.
Emerald Club Executive Selection (exclusively for our Executive level members)
- Make your reservation for an intermediate or full-size vehicle confirming Executive Selection service at participating locations.
- When you arrive at the location, go directly to the Executive Selection area, and choose from any available car.
- Remember that you can choose any car from the Executive Selection area for the intermediate rate.
Emerald Club Reserve ServiceSM
If you require a vehicle type other than intermediate, such as a fullsize car, SUV, convertible or minivan, you'll be amazed at the speed and convenience of National's Emerald Reserve Service.
- Make your reservation for the desired vehicle, confirming Emerald Reserve Service at participating locations.
- When you arrive at the location, bypass the counter and go directly to the row of the car class you reserved. The bus drivers and greeters will be available to guide you.
- Choose from any car on the row of your reserved car class.
- Your Emerald Club rental transaction will be quickly completed at the exit booth, where you will automatically receive the benefits associated with your company's contractual agreement with National.
- Emerald Reserve reservations will be charged at the negotiated rate of the car class reserved.
Emerald Club Counter ServiceSM
At locations where Emerald Club Aisle/Executive Selection or Emerald Reserve Service is not available, National offers Emerald Club Counter Service.
- When you arrive at the rental facility, go to the dedicated Emerald Club line.
- Present your driver's license and credit card. The rental agent will print out a rental agreement and keys and direct you to your vehicle.
Some locations feature a booth situated in the lot. This service allows you to bypass the counter and proceed to a designated area on the lot to process your rental.
- When you arrive at the location, go directly to the booth in the lot.
- Here you can choose the car you want, receive the keys from the agent and get on your way.