We appreciate travel agents that book National Car Rental. When you refer your customers to National, you ensure that their car rental experience is a quality one.
Now you can book National for your customers by Reserving Online. Be sure you include your IATA number when making the reservation.
For commission inquiries, call 1-800-328-7337.
5% commission will be paid on leisure rentals, non-negotiated corporate account rentals, association and convention rates.
Commission is paid on the lesser of reserved or rented Time and Mileage. "Time and Mileage" means the base rental rate only and does not include any taxes, surcharges, vehicle upgrades charges, additional driver charges, airport or airport facility fees, vehicle license and concession recoupment fees, young renter fees, fuel charges, damage waiver charges and fees for options products, whether purchased separately or included within the rental rate.
National commissions are disbursed on the monthly basis. The commission payment will be made the month immediately following the confirmation of the reservation. Payments will be processed by a third party processor Dell TACS (Travel Agent Commission Settlement).
Cash-In Club Program
For years, Cash-In Club has been the rewards program for travel agent partners. The program awards points for every qualified booking with National Car Rental , Alamo Rent A Car , or Enterprise Rent-A-Car , which can be redeemed for Visa Prepaid Cards.
How does it work?
Getting started on your journey to rewards.
1. Enroll today at www.cashinclub.com by registering your 8-digit IATA number. You will then be provided with a personalized Cash-In Club number and PIN number.
2. When booking, use "CIC" along with your Cash-In Club number in the special instructions field (ex: /SI-CICXXXXXX). Start earning your points for every day of every booking that results in a rental.
3. The rental can be booked through the GDS or telephone reservation systems.
4. You will receive one Cash-In Club point for every day of every qualified booking (14-day maximum). Points are awarded approximately 30 days after the rental is completed.
5. Cash-In Club points can be redeemed for Visa Prepaid Cards, allowing you to spend points in a more personal and meaningful way.
Join the elite list of travel agent partners who book the highest number of qualified rentals or rental days, and enjoy more benefits throughout the year. Members who book 100 qualified rentals or 250 qualified rental days within one calendar year qualify for the Elite Member program. The same requirements must be achieved in each calendar year to maintain Elite Member status. Your status is active for the remaining portion of that calendar year.
Cash-In Club Account Information
Members log in here to access your account, including account balance inquiries and online redemption of points, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cash-In Club participation is only available for individual travel agents who are (a) at least 18 years of age, (b) Canada, United States, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands residents, (c) possess a valid IATA or CLIA number, and (d) not employed by mega travel websites (for example Travelocity, Expedia or Orbitz), as determined solely by National, Alamo, and Enterprise.