- No flight required to earn AAdvantage miles.
- AAdvantage membership number must be presented at time of rental in order to earn AAdvantage miles.
- AAdvantage miles can be earned for rentals at participating National locations in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Caribbean.
- Tour, travel industry, complimentary rentals, AAdvantage Hospitality Awards and AAdvantage Car Companion Award Certificates do not qualify for mile awards.
- National charges a Frequent Traveler Surcharge in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico when renters choose to receive AAdvantage miles.*
American Airlines AAdvantage® members earn 50 AAdvantage miles per rental day on all qualifying paid rentals at participating National® locations.
Terms and Conditions
American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or miles that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage(R) miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Million MilerSM status.American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.
AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage and Million Miler are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.