- No flight required to earn miles.
- US Airways Dividend Miles® membership number must be provided at time of reservation or rental in order to receive miles.
- Miles can be earned for rentals at participating National locations in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Caribbean.
- The car must be rented in member's name to earn miles. Only one Dividend Miles member per car rental will be credited with award.
- Tour, travel industry and complimentary rentals do not qualify for mileage awards.
- National charges a Frequent Traveler Surcharge in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico when renters choose to receive Dividend Miles.*
- Mileage per U.S. dollar spent applies to the time and mileage portion of the rental charge. Miles may not be earned on taxes, fuel or other fees.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying rental for miles to be posted to your account.
- All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.usairways.com for additional information.
Earn 2 US Airways Dividend Miles® per $1 US spent on time and mileage for all leisure rentals and earn 1 US Airways Dividend Miles® per $1 US spent on time and mileage for corporate or government rentals at participating National locations.
Terms and Conditions