Branch Closure Advisory
Last Updated March 22, 2020
As an essential services provider supporting relief agencies, moving people, services and goods during this global health crisis, we remain open to help serve critical transportation infrastructure support, but have temporarily consolidated some of our operations for the safety of our customers and employees.
Click here to browse US location pages where you can find the hours of operation for each location.
Some areas are experiencing a high level of location closures. A list of those areas can be found below.
We are very sorry for this inconvenience. However, know that we are taking steps to protect all customers and employees during this challenging time. We are carefully monitoring this rapidly changing situation around the clock and following guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities.
- Montrose Regional Airport
- Aspen Pitkin County AirportAnaheim Resort District
- Arcata–Eureka Airport
- Bellevue 140th Ave. NE, Bellvue, Washington
- Boca Raton
- Broomfield Rocky Mountain Metro Airport
- Downtown Atlanta Sheraton Hotel
- Downtown New Haven
- High Point
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Houston Galleria DoubleTree Hotel
- Los Alamos County Airport
- Mammoth Yosemite Airport
- Orlando Buena Vista Palace Hotel
- Orlando Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Orlando Shades of Green Resort
- Orlando Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Port Canaveral
- San Francisco Embarcadero
- San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco Moscone Center
- San Francisco Union Square
- Stamford Sheraton Hotel
- Waikiki Beach Hyatt Centric Hotel
- Waikiki Hawaiian Village Hilton Resort
- Waterbury-Oxford Airport
- WORCESTER AIRPORT -NATIONAL
- Zion Cardinal HealthNaperville E. Ogden Ave.
- Naperville E. Ogden Ave.
- Appleton International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma SEA-TAC Intl. Airport
- Madison Dane County Regional Airport
- Miami Beach
- Dayton International Airport
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- North Central West Virginia Airport
- Miami Sunny Isles Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Huntington Tri-State Airport
- TVA KNOX DOWNTOWN
Your local branch should be reaching out to you about rebooking options, including transferring your reservation to a location that is open where possible. If not, please reach out to your branch or call 844 393 9989 to receive guidance about rebooking your rental. If you have some flexibility with timing and location, we would be happy to work with you to book another reservation.
If you are currently renting a vehicle with us, your local branch should be reaching out to you about options to return your rental vehicle. If not, reach out to your branch or 844 393 9989 to receive the best guidance.