As the Gulf Coast prepares for Hurricane Michael to make landfall (10/10-11) throughout the states of Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and South Carolina we are continuing to work with local communities, governments and businesses across the expected impacted areas to determine the most immediate transportation needs. We have asked our employees to begin preparing their homes and evacuate as cautioned by local government officials.
Also at this time the Airport Authorities for Panama City Airport have advised us that they will be closing with an anticipated opening date of (10/11).
We continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates accordingly.
Potential Customer Questions Regarding Hurricane Michael
Are my rental fees being dropped?
- At this time, drop and one-way fees will be waived for customers who rented a vehicle and return to another location in the U.S.
- For location-specific information, customers are encouraged to call the branch which they rented.
Will I be charged a late fee if I am unable to return my vehicle?
- If there are unforeseen circumstances prohibiting you from returning your vehicle, please call the branch from which you rented.
My vehicle is flooded, what should I do?
- If your vehicle has been flooded, please contact the branch from which you rented.
The Branch where I rented my vehicle has not reopened, what do I do?
- Phone lines will remain open at all locations impacted. Please call your local branch and they will assist you. We appreciate your patience as call volumes may be heavy at times.