National offers child restraint systems that conform to government standards at an additional per day charge.
- Child seats vary by country so please review the International Travel list of exceptions.
- Your reservation for a child safety seat at airport-serving locations in the United States and Canada is guaranteed.
- Child booster seats are featured in some non airport locations but in limited quantities so they cannot be guaranteed with a reservation. If you prefer this type of seat, please ask about availability at the counter when you arrive
- Remember, you can inquire with your airline about bringing your personal child booster seat orchild safety seat from home.
It is the renter's responsibility to properly install and fasten a child safety or child booster seat.
Child Safety Seats: National offers 5-point convertible seats that can be rear-facing or reclining for infants up to 30 pounds or forward-facing for toddlers 20 - 40 pounds.
- 5-point harness with two-piece harness retainer and front harness lock.
- Large labeled seatbelt paths with locking clips.