Join the Emerald Club
Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions below and click "I Accept" to continue.
By clicking on the "I Accept" button below, I agree to the following:
1. I have read, are aware of, and will accept full responsibility for and are bound by the Emerald Club Program Rules and Conditions.
2. If I am a resident of the U.S. or Canada, I further agree the terms of the Master Rental Agreement including Annex A will be binding on me when I click on the “I Accept” button during the registration for the Emerald Club thereby confirming that I have read, are aware of, and will accept full responsibility for and are bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Master Rental Agreement including Annex A.
3. If I am a resident outside of the U.S. or Canada, I agree that the terms of the Master Rental Agreement including Annex A become effective and is deemed to be accepted by me when I take possession of a vehicle in the US, in Canada or at a participating location in the Latin American Caribbean at a National Car Rental location, thereby confirming that I have read, are aware of, and will accept full responsibility for and are bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Rental Agreement.
4. I also understand that I have the right to receive a paper copy of the Agreement, which copy will be sent to me as part of my Emerald Club Membership Kit to be mailed to me in approximately 4-6 weeks following my enrollment in Emerald Club.
What is this?
● Our Master Rental Agreement allows you to bypass the counter, and choose any car in the aisle at participating locations.
● Enrollment is complementary.
● Begin enjoying the benefits of membership immediately after enrolling.
Before you begin
● Enrollment is complementary, but you will need your credit card to enroll.
● Have your driver's license number available.
● You will need to review and accept the program terms and conditions and complete the master rental agreement.
Give our customer service team a call for questions or queries
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. E.S.T.